Thanksgiving is almost here!
Time to gather the family and eat a lot of comfort food!
Be happy be Marry and be full…but not too full… You need to save room for Pie!
INSTRUCTIONS for the cookies!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and one cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, then stir in water and molasses.
- Fold in flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt and mix until well combined. Shape dough into 1-inch balls, roll in sugar and place 2″ apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to wire rack.